sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have an 04 expedition with dual climate controls. I have

Customer Question

I have an 04 expedition with dual climate controls. I have no heat on passenger side from floor vents/top vents or defrost. Drivers side works great in all the zones. Does not matter if i use dual control or single control, still no heat on passenger side. replaced blend door actuator and still have same issue, help please
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Randall C replied 19 days ago.

Hello, You said you changed the actuator, what did you do to change it? its a real big job. I am just being sure you changed out the correct one

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I pulled the face of the front of the dash and got to it from the radio hole and glove box. it was on the passenger side on top of the heater box
Expert:  Randall C replied 19 days ago.

Unsure on this one,. Have not done one in awhile Book time is 5.9 hours and dash is removed so.. I am going to opt out and reopen the post to the other experts.Sorry I could not help

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you're positive you replaced the correct actuator then the problem is either a broken door, the actuator isn't being driven, or the heater core is restricted.

Can you control temperature on a/c?

Was the loss of heat on that side progressive?