AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Working on 14 fusion that was crashed on rt frt corner,

Customer Question

Working on 14 fusion that was crashed on rt frt corner, replaced headlight with a new one. Now I have no lights in the rt headlight. Cant find a fuse or breaker for the rt headlight. Headlight was broken with wires cut,but plug and harness appear ok. Lt side seems ok. Any idea what may be wrong? Can you tell what are the power and ground on the right side, wires on the lt differ from the rt side.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

YES, I can tell you where the power comes from. One minute while I pull up your vehicle.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

It looks like there are a few different set ups. LED's and Halogen bulbs. Both set ups get power from the Body control module after going through a 50 amp fuse located in the battery junction box.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

Have you checked the ground going into the right front headlamp assembly? If not, I would o this next as it might just be bad. All of the bulbs in the headlamp assembly get grounded on the same circuit.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

It is Ground 106 that supplies the ground to the right front headlamp assembly. Here is a picture of the location of G106. (look on the left side of the pic)

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

It is the black wires with gray stripe.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

Here is a wiring diagram of this circuit. This is for the LED set up.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.

Hello! It'sCustomerfrom just answer.

I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance?

Let me know!