Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Changed high pressure oil pump and cooler and the ipr still

changed high pressure oil pump and cooler and the ipr still cranks but no start must be the crank sensor im thinking
JA: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?
Customer: no the high oil pump went so replaced now pressure goes up but still no start
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2005 f-350 6.0
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ran fuel pressure test ok ran oil pressure test ok checked electrical wires
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: ive changed the o-ring on injectors and also the cups on the oil rails tryed everything i could think of all but the crank sensor

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

How long did you crank to get this going? Has it been roughly 20 minutes? If so, then yes, I would look at the CMP and see if there is a fault with it.

If you are able to, pull the codes, then reset them. Then try again.

Also, check the fuse for the fuel heater to make sure it didn;t pop during the cranking from the repair. They tend to blow at times when you reconnect the batteries and it will stop the truck from starting as well. Iv'e chased a few and ended up being that fuse from after doing a bing repair like that.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
ok i will try thoes thing and get back to you thanks

Let me know what you have.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.