Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

None of my gauges of dash controls work. The stereo is on,

Customer Question

None of my gauges of dash controls work. The stereo is on, but can't be adjusted or shut off, even if I shut the truck off.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: I'm not sure which fuse to check. My manual is at home and I am 2 hours away. No turn signal, etc. make me nervous. The nearest Ford dealership is another hour away through heavy traffic
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2015 Ford F 150 XL
JA: Are you fixing your E150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried finding a mechanic to look at it and they all say take it to the dealer.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if there is a fuse or reset I can try, and where to find it
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 17 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

This looks to be a BCM body control module failure without testing having been done yet. You can check fuses if you want though. #13 under the dash would be the one to check for no gauge operation. You can try a reset which means you disconnect both battery vables and hold them together for one minute then reconnect and try it out.

What now

1. You have asked a question.
  2. You have paid a deposit and received an info request and or answer(s).
  3. Now it is time to follow up if needed or rate my answer, hopefully 5 STAR EXCELLENT. Sometimes the rating fails, responding with (I am a pleased) will suffice.
  4. You are more than welcome to still follow up. I want you pleased with me and my answer(s).

Thanks for using Just Answer, and rating me so I am compensated, Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris