Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 96 ford explorer eddie baur edition with head light

Customer Question

hello I have a 96 ford explorer eddie baur edition with head light problems, went to a mechanic and he said he had to wire around the lighting module now that module has burned up again
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: yes the bulbs are good, checked the fuses none are blown this first started out with the left headlight not working now has escalated
JA: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well like I said earlier went to a mechanic because I don't have the time, have used this mechanic many times before with satisfaction, but I think I'm going to have to fix this myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: well I think I"m going to have that mechanic remove his earlier fix so that it can be done right
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 22 days ago.

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

Expert:  roy replied 22 days ago.

do you have daytime running lights???

Roy