Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2008 Ford F 350 turbo diese. Need fuse nuumber and location

Customer Question

2008 Ford F 350 turbo diese. Need fuse nuumber and location for the heater and cruse controll
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 19 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 19 days ago.

John,

Are you looking for the blower motor fuse or the Blend door fuse for the heater?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The blower works perfect as do the he temp controls, I have no heat and no cruse control I do not know why.
Expert:  Ron replied 18 days ago.

The two problems are not likely related . There are two fuse that you can check for the cruise control both located in the under hood fuse pane. They are the F 13 fuse as well as the F 70 . As for the lack of heat, if you place your hand on both heater hoses at the firewall with the engine running and warmed up are both heater hoses getting nice an hot?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
they are hot. I still have no heat but I do have ac and the blower works great as do the temp controls.
Expert:  Ron replied 18 days ago.

Are you working on a duel system or a single control system? Is it manual (knobs) or electronic (buttons) ?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Dual system electronic settings.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This is a crew cab with dual controls that are electronic it is a Lariat.
Expert:  Ron replied 18 days ago.

The common caused for the lack of heat if both hose are getting nice and hot is usually a failing blend door actuator but your has two, one on the left and one on the right and it would not be very likely if both where to fail. It is mot likely you have a problem with the Dual Automatic Temperature Control Module. Are you able to do some testing to determine if in fact that is the case?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I will take the truck to Ford and let them fix it as i do not have the time to spend toubleshooting this if it is not something simple like a fuse or stuck door.
Expert:  Ron replied 18 days ago.

Unfortunately not its not likely something so simple . Thank you just the same . I can help if you change your mind.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please refund my help charge as no solution was provided by you. Thank you.