Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I replaced my front and rear tail and turn signal light with

Customer Question

I replaced my front and rear tail and turn signal light with LED bulbs. I switched the flasher to a LED version. All my lights are work except the front parking lights. the flasher work, but no parking lights. checked all the fuses, nothing. I even put the old lights back in and still nothing.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: YES
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2006 F-350
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, and everything
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 22 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 22 days ago.

If you take your 12 volt test light and or a volt meter are you getting power at the brown power wire at the front park lights as well as ground on the black wire with the lights turned on?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No. There is no power the running lamps
Expert:  Ron replied 22 days ago.

What about the rear lamps. do they work?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
All the other lights work. Tail lamps, cab lamps, lamps in the mirrors. It just the 2 front parking lamps.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
The blinkers also work.
Expert:  Ron replied 22 days ago.

The rear lamp as well as the from lamps get the power from the same source so I would suspect you have a connection concern. Power to the front park light as well as the tail lamps from from the park lamp relay on the brown wire. Have a look at the wiring diagrams in the links below and recheck and see if you have power and ground at the from lamps on the brown wire as well as a good ground on the black wire. Let me know what you find.

.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Park%20light%20Nov%2014.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Park%20%232%20Nov%2014.pdf

Expert:  Ron replied 22 days ago.

Also make sure that the fuses F1-17 and F2-7 located in the interior fuse panel are in place and power in and out of them.