Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have 2016 fusion I tooked out the airbag mudule to use on

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I have 2016 fusion I tooked out the airbag mudule to use on my friend car and I decide to put back on my car again the abs light and traction light and brake come on what gonna be hapend?
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: The brake system warning on
JA: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My car nothing wrong with it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: But my frined car has airbag deployed and he instal the new airbag on it and i took my mudule to put in his car bat not work all the light come on in the dash
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
when I put back on my car the light for abs and traction on
And I tooked to the dealer and they said the abs mudule bad it's not taken program at all
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
I said ok changed
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
After they changed the call me back and said the new one it's not taken a program too you need to come and take your car we unable to fix it
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 30 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Do you happen to know all the codes which are stored?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
My scanner doesn't able to get abs codes
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 29 days ago.

You will need a better tool to program the module you removed from your car back into your car. Most shops and all dealers will have this scan tool that is needed.

.

Thanks for letting me help you & for leaving me a ~5 STAR EXCELLENT~rating when ready. Rating results in the website paying me from the question fee you have already paid. Although I appreciate customers saying "Thank You" that alone does not result in me being compensated if you were pleased.

Thanks Chris