Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 1995 ford ranger pick up truck and i duct taped the

Customer Question

i have a 1995 ford ranger pick up truck and i duct taped the back window and left door and it only leaks on the pasenger side floor side floor what does it get in
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: i am in northern ca. with heavy rain it leaks when its parked
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 1995 ford ranger pick up truck 4 cyl. engine
JA: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is only onpasenger side floor
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it taped side windows back windows the carpet is dry under the dash the carpet dry on sides where you put feet it has a half gallon of watter
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect for any cracks or holes in the bottom or sides of the door as well as around the windows for any issues and the door seal itself.Usually if this occurs when raining and the vehicle sitting this indicates one of these is the cause here needing repaired.If this is or was already done and checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete