Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

2006 ford explorer.wouldnt shift out of park,replaced shift

Customer Question

2006 ford explorer.wouldnt shift out of park,replaced shift interlock control modual same problem now have ABS brake and traction control lights on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

You need a scan tool to see what codes you have. The most common problem for this is a faulty brake pedal switch.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation at no extra charge. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. Hoping to be giving you 5 star service.

Thanks

Expert:  Dan replied 28 days ago.

Please leave a rating so I get credit for my time, thanks.