Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have an F250 2002 4x4 Truck It has me a little worried

Customer Question

I have an F250 2002 4x4 Truck It has me a little worried because it makes a noise that sounds between a frog in an alligator hmmm. when the truck has ran a lot what could it be
JA: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it to the shop and they Driver side wheel bearing but the noise is still there yes it run smoother
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: I say excellent conditions this is the first problem I've had with it in 14 years it has 107,000 miles
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2002 F250 Diesel truck
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 30 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Where does this noise seem to come from?

Is there a certain condtion, scenario, driving style that makes this noise occur?

Is this a single noise or constant or repeating?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I'm*****the The speed limit I'm the only one who drives it I keep it up like I said it's never given me any problems and I know because of the age the truck has to start breaking down on me sooner or later it only has 107 miles on it I just don't like the noise it's starting to make I took it to a shop and they told me that fuel filter needed to be changed but I don't think it's that you could hear the noise right under my left foot on the driver side