Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have an F250 2002 4x4 Truck It has me a little worried

Customer Question

I have an F250 2002 4x4 Truck It has me a little worried because it makes a noise that sounds between a frog in an alligator hmmm. when the truck has ran a lot what could it be
JA: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it to the shop and they Driver side wheel bearing but the noise is still there yes it run smoother
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: I say excellent conditions this is the first problem I've had with it in 14 years it has 107,000 miles
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2002 F250 Diesel truck
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Where does this noise seem to come from?

Is there a certain condtion, scenario, driving style that makes this noise occur?

Is this a single noise or constant or repeating?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm*****the The speed limit I'm the only one who drives it I keep it up like I said it's never given me any problems and I know because of the age the truck has to start breaking down on me sooner or later it only has 107 miles on it I just don't like the noise it's starting to make I took it to a shop and they told me that fuel filter needed to be changed but I don't think it's that you could hear the noise right under my left foot on the driver side