Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

We cant find the fuse to the abs, I know what the fuse

Customer Question

We cant find the fuse to the abs
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?
Customer: I know what the fuse panels look like but I don't know which one is the abs fuse. I am assuming there may be more than one, that one is in the car the other by the battery?
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2006 explorer xlt
JA: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looking up people with same issue on ford expolorer forum. abs lights came on, traction control light and service light. Seems like the sensor
JA: What year is your '06 Explorer?
Customer: 06
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

Ok, in the engine compartment fuse/relay box, there are 2 fuses - F6 and F33 for the ABS system. See attachment at bottom of answer box

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.