My vehicle was flooded in April, up to just below the upper crease in the fenders/body panels! We gutted the vehicle, properly dried it out in a shop (including airing it out for more than 60 days B-4 reassembling the interior)! We replaced the engine
& all wet computers/electronics, etc. Now everything appears to be working well & properly... EXCEPT for a few electrical items/issues. (Sadly and unfortunately I did not have comprehensive insurance on this vehicle at that time... heavy sigh (1 of 3 cars, the other 2 vehicles did & were totaled by the Ins co/adjuster))
The issues/challenges are:
1) Both BLIS sensors are sending a failure alert;
2) The Cross Traffic Sensor(s) are sending a failure alert;
3) I'm also getting an airbag failure alert (I believe from the knee bolster airbag(s)... & possibly from the air bags in the seat(s)?;
4) The Drivers door locks, but the other 3 doors will NOT lock??,
5) The windows are not working
6) Lights & Turn signals are working fine, except that the side mirror
lights are not working in 1 direction, & both blink in the other direction!!
7) Power side mirrors will not adjust.
Those are my electrical issues!!
Do U have any ideas, suggestions or recommendations (other than selling or junking this vehicle!!! LoL)
Thank U in advance for u'r thoughts, idea's & suggestions!!
Bruce Goldfarb(###) ###-####**@******.***