Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Alarm system won't shut off, I have replaced almost every

Customer Question

Alarm system won't shut off
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: I have replaced almost every sencor and relay tried everything lite keeps flashing even after car is shut off
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2002 ford mustang
JA: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have fixed every car I have owned since 1967
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The problem startedwhen I put a new rear end in it I jacked it up and the alarm went off and I haven't been able to shut it off I replaced the fuel pump filter pressure regulator and all relays and fuses
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have tried unlocking and unlocking the door Disconnected the battery I tried the remote start I am in the process of removing the alarm system all together
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have never been stumped on a car until this one I replaced the abs sensors on the back thought I might have damaged them when I remove the differential the car ran perfect before I jacked it up to replace the differential
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i need to know what is the easiest way to remove the dash and what does the alarrn system look like the main box and wher e it is located
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Are you hoping to remove the OEM or an aftermarket alarm?

Will the car start?

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris