Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

We have determined that we have a problem with the ignition

Customer Question

we have determined that we have a problem with the ignition switch actuator in the steering column......do you have any suggestions how to get at it and change it
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

In order to access it you are going to need to remove the steering column and disassemble it, do you need the steps?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the steps would be great
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Sure thing, see them in the link below. See the disassembly steps in the first link. Let me know if you need the column removal steps and I can post those as well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/SHift%20Lock%20%20Oct%2031.pdf