Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

How are things ron listen I got a friend that has an 01

Customer Question

hey how are things ron
listen I got a friend that has an 01 sport trac 4.0L auto
put a brand new battery in it and had a multimeter and checked to see 12v at starter connect and the hot going to the underhood fuse block and both had 12v now the dash has no power or lights and in turn nothing going out to starter signal most all of the fuses both under the hood and in the side of the dash have been checked and are good
please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Do the fuses under the hood show battery voltage 12.6 volts? I know you mentioned power going to it, not sure if that was just on the wire leading to it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do believe all of them had 12v at the fuses and all of them are good not sure about the relays

Thanks,

Can you specifically check fuse 11 under the hood which is for the ignition switch?

Then turn the key to the run position and see if fuses 12, 16, 20, 27, 6, 14, 15 are powered under the dash?

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris