Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a problem on my 01 ford ranger, my cluster gauges

Customer Question

hi Chris I have a problem on my 01 ford ranger, my cluster gauges stop working only the one for the gas works, but not even the one for miles works. I install a new cluster, and even a rebuild starter and nothing works. your suggestion will be appreciated. thanks
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a mechanic that brings a computer but he comes when he wants even do I pay him and do buy what he tells me
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

I was looking over all of your previous questions. Why were they all closed? I do not want to waste both your and my time if this post is going to get closed.