Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years experience in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
45790705

Brain just reading one of your post on a 2007 F250 6.0 with

Brain just reading one of your post on a 2007 F250 6.0 with code P0046. Both of the wires going to turbo are hot. I am guessing I have a pinched wire. But wanted to make sure.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

if both are hot ,you are correct you have pinched wires or touching each other somewhere in the harness, follow them and peel off the harness cover until you find it

we have special tools to follow short , made by power probe company ,are very helpful if you cant find

please let me know if that answers your question

Thank You *****

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks just wanted to make sure

ok sounds good Clay

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You
Chad Farhat
ASE Certfied Technician

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Found the short. Used rubber melt shrink on it put the cover back on and it is working fine. It was in the valley of the motor next to the oil cooler.
That is awesome news glad you told me location I keep in my notes ,
Please don't forget to Rate Me before you exit since that is how are compensatedGood luck
Chad

Thank You For The rating :)

IF you need my assistance in future on a different issue , just start your question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY) & they will send it to me

or There will be a tab on your screen if you enter my profile ,that says Request this expert again , either way will work.