Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Choose an Expert and type your question here...i have an 03

Customer Question

Choose an Expert and type your question here...i have an 03 f250 super duty v10 6.8. I just replaced the 2 20aamp fuses that go to the radio and aux and now it wont start. The relay clicks when you turn the key but nothing. I checked the battery and all the fuses, i even tried moving a few of the relays around ut still nothing. Any ideas?
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Was there something that happened prior to replacing the fuses? Was there a short or something installed or replaced that overloaded a circuit?

The starter relay is clicking when trying to start?

If you remove the starter relay is there 2 pins there with power with the key held in the start position?