Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Choose an Expert and type your question here...i have an 03

Customer Question

Choose an Expert and type your question here...i have an 03 f250 super duty v10 6.8. I just replaced the 2 20aamp fuses that go to the radio and aux and now it wont start. The relay clicks when you turn the key but nothing. I checked the battery and all the fuses, i even tried moving a few of the relays around ut still nothing. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Was there something that happened prior to replacing the fuses? Was there a short or something installed or replaced that overloaded a circuit?

The starter relay is clicking when trying to start?

If you remove the starter relay is there 2 pins there with power with the key held in the start position?

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris