Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My 2005 Mustang will not start. Antitheft lock is closed on

Customer Question

My 2005 Mustang will not start. Antitheft lock is closed on the dash. Had computer attached for error codes.not communicating
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Yes have cleaned battery terminals
JA: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I am not fixing myself. Had a mechanic work on an overheating problem. Car was running. He took the keys out from the passenger side. When I went to check the temperature the car was off. I asked him if he had turned it off he said yes. I went to restart the car and nothing.I have dashes for the mileage
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: One more question the fan motor does not work when idling. Only works when air conditioner is on in low-speed. Motor fan replacedlast year, thermostat and sensor replaced 3 1/2 years ago
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 6 days ago.

Can I start by getting your VIN?

Thank you!