Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2002 ford f150 fx4 5.4L engine- when turning the key over, I

2002 ford f150 fx4 5.4L engine- when turning the key over, I get a no start/no crank condition. Other than the door and abs light, nothing appears on the dash until approximately a minute, when the odometer ( just dashes), service engine soon, and a few other lights, plus the theft light blinks rapidly and than slows down.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

With the headlights on, what is the battery voltage?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
11.79V

Thanks, that's a little weak but good enough. A rapid flashing theft light means the computer is not reading that the correct coded key is being used. The odometer dashes indicates the PCM is bad or not getting all the powers and grounds it needs. Can you unplug the PCM and with the key on, confirm all the powers and grounds to it are good with the files below?

Pin 3-25-51-76-103 grounds

Pin 55-71-97 powers

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/PCMconnector.png

This is my 1st answer of what can be many. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. At the top of your screen is the rating box that you only get to use once. Please make sure to complete the mandatory rating when ready or reply and say "I am pleased with my answer". Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris