Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F250 2006 6.0l powerstroke u0155 lost communication with

Customer Question

F250 2006 6.0l powerstroke cod u0155 lost communication with instrument panel cluster (IPC)controlmodule
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Charlie,

The problem you are having along with the fault code U0155 is a common one and in most cases its caused by a failed instrument cluster and the fix in most cases is going to require replacing the cluster. You can verify this with the test steps in the link below. If you need the cluster replacement steps I can send those as well. Let me know.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Instrument%20cluster%20Oct%2014.pdf