Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

How do you remove an airbag on a 2009 Ford Focus

Customer Question

Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Which air bag are you removing, drivers side or passengers side please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  Ron replied 12 days ago.

Okay thank you for that,

You need to start first with de-powering the air bag system and after you have that done then you can remove the air bag. I have enclosed the test steps in the links below for doing both.

Have a look and post back if you have more questions and or need more help and we can work from there if need be, Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.