Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

91 F150 4x4 right front wheel lock out can not get lock ring

Customer Question

91 F150 4x4 right front wheel lock out can not get lock ring groove on the axle out to put the ring on
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: good
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: new Warn lock out new bearing & hub
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is the 2nd new hub tried to push axle from rear , had warn lock out before
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet inspect the groove or slot for any damage or any issues mechanically that may be causing this fault needing corrected.If this is or has been done already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue before rating my help here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete