Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Changed #3 &4 plugs and truck will not turn start, The

Customer Question

Changed #3 &4 plugs and truck will not turn start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: The battery is good
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2005 F150 xlt
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: When changing plugs I disconnected the connector to the pcm did I do something worng
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the lights and everthing seems to work
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

What liter engine?

What was the reason for only changing plugs 3 and 4?

Will it at least crank?

Are you able to see what is missing including fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris