Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have similar problem but if I press the door lock on the

Customer Question

I have similar problem but if I press the door lock on the door panel it starts working again as long as I hold it down
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
As long as the instruments don't work the wipers don't work and the power windows don't work the interior light doesn't come on either but if I hold the unlock button it all works
Expert:  Scott W. replied 16 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** me look at a wiring diagram to see if I can narrow the concern down.

Expert:  Scott W. replied 16 days ago.

Check the LH kick panel, under this cover there should be ground number 300, see if this is tight, if ok, check the LH flex joint in the drivers door, see if there is a large black ground wire broken in there. Let me know what you find, thanks Scott