Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a 2000 F250 super cab. V10. First thing in the

Customer Question

I have a 2000 F250 super cab. V10. First thing in the morning when I crank my truck the radio windshield wipers and my electric windows don't work. After a few seconds I hear a click and wipers and windows will work. Radio is so so. Sometimes it's with everything else and sometimes the radio won't work til later. Any ideas??
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 15 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Any concerns with the instrument cluster during these issues?

When the radio is not working have you tests the fuse involved to confirm each is powered up?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Instruments are fine. Once I hear that click down around my fuse panel everything works fine for the rest of the day.

With the key on and the radio not working. Is fuse 8 under the dash not showing any power?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I'm not worried about the radio. I am more concerned with my wipers not working going into winter. What clicks? Then it all works. Is a relay going out?? The bigger problem is my concern
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 14 days ago.

These things are on the same circuit, which is why I asked about fuse 8