Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Ford Windstar 1999 I got no power to the windows no AC and

Customer Question

Ford Windstar 1999 I got no power to the windows no AC and no radio trying to figure out where the main fuses for the window is
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did all of these issues occur at the same time here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure but tryed all the system no windows will go up or down fan blower will no come on radio will not come on ......interer lights work head lights work the van is set up for handy cap vans sat for a year or so I put fuel pump in to get it running started checking system and that's were I'm at now know its got to be in the relays and fuse nothing is marked so I don't know were to look
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I apologize for the delay as I was offline when you responded last night.

Can you tell me what liter engine is in this model here as I see 2 different engines?This will help to look at the correct fuses and diagrams.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The large engine
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

O.k.,check these fuses and let me know if they are o.k.

Fuse 25 (10 amp) in the fuse junction panel

Fuse 120 (40 amp) in the battery fuse panel

I have a suspicion that the accessory delay relay has failed as this provides power to the radio,the front electronic module which works in conjunction with the windows and the heater fan assembly.This relay is located in the fuse junction panel.The fuse junction panel is located under the dash on the drivers side.Here is a layout of this panel.If the fuses are good tap on this accessory delay relay as shown below and see if these items then work.If they do then the relay needs replaced.If they do not let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/69y7fif6h6drgen/fp-10-11.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete