Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Quit runnIng, changed fueL filterS, bled off aIr, pulled

Customer Question

Quit runnIng , changed fueL filterS , bled off aIr, pulled codes , replaced cam and crank sensors, still no start
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: ServiceD afTeR iT quit
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2006 f250 6.0 diEsel
JA: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: UnknOwn on aGE april of 2015 it had a hEad joB , was bEFor i boughT iT
JA: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes fuEl fIlTerS and sEnsoRs
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 14 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Step one is to monitor the ICP pressure with a scan tool while running. It should be 500 psi minimum. If not then there is a concern with the IPR or HPOP or a oil leak from the HPOP to the injectors. Can you check that pressure?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris