EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified

I have a 2005 expedition that won't start. I can hear the

Customer Question

I have a 2005 expedition that won't start. I can hear the fuel pump and the click from the relay.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: no it hasn't run properly for a few month we have been trying to diagnois it
JA: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel pump module, the line going from the fuel filter to the pump, the fuel filter more Im thinking of what all
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I think that is good\. like I said I replaced a few more items as well, just can't remember it all right now....frusterated
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 18 days ago.

Hi. There is a theft light on the dash. It either comes on and blinks rapidly when the key is turned on, or it comes on for 3 seconds then goes off. Which one does it do?

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for viewing my response. What is the outcome of your no start? Do yo still need assistance?