Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

I have a lincoln mkz 08 3.5 i need the wiring for the maff

Customer Question

I have a lincoln mkz 08 3.5 i need the wiring for the maff sensor .i see there are 2 vt/g wires do they have the same function could u be so kind and help me with the eiee colours and the ecm pin numbrs from maff to computer.im ready to pull my hair out.lol
JA: Thank you.
Customer: Seem like every vechle has different colours even in ford or lincoln .and testing values would be great for the wires also .save me please.lol
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Maff sensor .i bought a new engine and the wires were cut of the maff .
JA: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yea i am fixing it myself .im mechanicly inclined .i have hooked up a code reader and got iat no signal.so i bought another maff .after checking the wiring it looked fine.then the throttle body went base value out of perimeters and went into limp mode .replaced throttle body wiring also seem fine .i just want to make sure im getting the right wiring so i can move on and test other components.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ill start there im sure ill be asking more question as we proceed.pending results.thank u
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

The two links below contain everything you should need.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3airq8hjsnpkdb3/maf1.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmb05zhbnxxuj4a/maf2.pdf?dl=0

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.