Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Do you charge for information or instructions? 08. You did

Customer Question

Do you charge for information or instructions?
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 08. You did not answer my question
JA: Sorry. Please ask it again.
Customer: Do you charge for information, or instructions?
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: You did not answer my question.
JA: Sorry. Please ask it again.
Customer: I have asked you twice. What is my question?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. Is there a cost for this?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Ford Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I only want the info so I don"t get ripped off by a mechanic. In the past I have found that once any money has exchanged, it is almost impossible to get a refund. A better solution. You trust me. If the info is helpfull, I"ll be more than happy to pay you.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 14 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 14 days ago.

What information are you needing and what are you trying to fix?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I really do not like this.The only thing I want, is for you to cancel this and return my $5 deposit.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I do not want to talk to a new mechanic.I want you to cancel my transaction, and refund my $5!
Expert:  Jon Pell replied 14 days ago.

Hello my name is***** have been a Ford transmission and engine drivability technician for 15 years and have access to all the for service and repair step by step instructions in the Ford dealer only systems if you decide to let me get this resolved with id be more than happy to provide any assistance and documentation to you! If you decide to let me get this resolved by doing that or even a phone call just reply to this. I do show that you have requested a refund a few times though so I will go ahead and escalate this up to the customer service refund department to get that handled for you as quickly as possible. I am sorry you have had any issues using this site I always like to work with a customer through chat or phone until the issue is corrected. If you change your mind and want to give me a shot before the refund just tell the refund advisor and they will get you connected back to me. Once again Im so sorry you have not had a great experience so far. Please just give me a few moments to connect you with a customer service agent to get that refund. Thank you so much again for your patience while I get this refund for you complete.

- Jon Pell