Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

How much will it cost me to have a Ford mechanic speak with

Customer Question

how much will it cost me to have a Ford mechanic speak with me for various AC/Venilation/Heater conditions in my 2001 Ford Explorer 5.0L Eddie Bauer
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: And how long or what are the terms in which I am allowed to speak to him pls?
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: of course
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: 1 or 2 Loose vacuum lines, just installed a heater core, need to hook up heater control valve, and there's no air flowing through the front only vents, floor, defrost area. Blend door actuator good
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Uh. The 1st question was about JustAnswer service fee. Did you receive the Auto Repair Question and am I getting charged for these customer service questions?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

You have signed up for a subscription plan where as you can open and ask and rate as many questions as needed. The fees incorporated is between you and the website. The experts have nothing to do with that part. We just help the customers with hopes to get rated well so we are compensated. Any money questions need to be directed to the contact us link at the bottom of the page. I suggest you do that now. If you then decide to continue then reply here to me and we can get started.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The 1st question I asked was, "how much will it cost me to have a Ford mechanic speak with me for various AC/Venilation/Heater conditions in my 2001 Ford Explorer 5.0L Eddie Bauer"These <below> questions are to be directed to JustAnswer Customer Service (not a Mechanic):
1 - Was I charged for the question <above>, "how much will it cost me to..."
2 - How much have I been charged for at this point Oct.,6 @1:25pm (PST)
3 - What was/were the question(s) I am being charged for?
4 - What have I purchased/What have I received at this point with the $$ amount in question 2
5 - How will I be charged for follow up questions (by each question? per month? minutes of of time? T
6 - How can I START FROM SCRATCH and not have my 1st question, "how much will it cost me to speak to a Ford mechanic....." be my 1st question? Can I cancel now and START again?
7 - Can I JUST SPEAK to a JustAnswer customer service rep NOW... to ask..these questions?
Please call(###) ###-####if that is possible now. If not.....Please cancel my membership.
Thank you,
Art Estoque