Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 2015 E-350. The wipers sometimes wouldn't stop

Customer Question

I have a 2015 E-350. The wipers sometimes wouldn't stop after the switch was turned off and then they wouldn't work at all. I took it to a dealer and they replaced the motor. It was delivered back to me not working. There is power to the motor on the red and red/white wires only for the motor harness connector. Could this be a faulty wiper control module?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 18 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Can I get the vin# ***** make sure I am on the correct wire diagrams?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris