Ford Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
1. You need to locate the Smart Junction Box (SJB).
2. The SJB is located on the passenger side, underneath the glove box.
3. You will need to remove the fabric cover over the SJB. Very simply, remove 2 plastic nuts (you can remove these with your hands -- no tools required).
4. This will allow you to easily see the SJB. The Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) code is located on a Black & White sticker, located above one of the electrical connectors (closest to the fender).
5. The RKE code will be above the barcode on that sticker. It's 5-digits followed by a letter. This 5-digit code is the Factory RKE code
Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!
did you watch the you tube link?
can i get the vin #?
ill check on the ford system in the morning