john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field

I need to find the keyless entry code on 2014 Escape. Can

Customer Question

I need to find the keyless entry code on 2014 Escape. Can you assist
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 24 days ago.

1. You need to locate the Smart Junction Box (SJB).

2. The SJB is located on the passenger side, underneath the glove box.

3. You will need to remove the fabric cover over the SJB. Very simply, remove 2 plastic nuts (you can remove these with your hands -- no tools required).

4. This will allow you to easily see the SJB. The Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) code is located on a Black & White sticker, located above one of the electrical connectors (closest to the fender).

5. The RKE code will be above the barcode on that sticker. It's 5-digits followed by a letter. This 5-digit code is the Factory RKE code

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I see a 5 digit code..but there is no alpha character at the end. I tried that code and it did not work.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have been in the floorboard twice - once last night and then this morning. I am unable to locate this sticker, barcode and 5 digit code. I see my account has been debited for the $23.00 remaining balance yet my problem is not solved.
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 23 days ago.

did you watch the you tube link?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I have watched the link as has my husband. He is a Master Plumber so I was certain he could find it...but no luck up to this point.

can i get the vin #?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
1FMCU0GX8EUB27210 is the vin number

ill check on the ford system in the morning

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Thanks my friend
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I never heard back from you after I provided the VIN number.