Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 2000 Ford Expedition the third row seats aren't

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Ford Expedition the third row seats aren't working one is stuck in the down position the other one is stuck in the up position there seems to be power going to the motors the fuses look good
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am fixing it myself I looked at the fuses and I disconnected the wires from the motors and swap them so it's one seemed only have power going up the other one and only seem to have power going down but this did not change the results
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 22 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Do you have a volt meter or test light?

So far switch or relay failure looks to be to blame.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 15 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris