Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

The radio pops really loud then shuts off thens tries to

Customer Question

the radio pops really loud then shuts off thens tries to call 911. After that the radio comes back on like it's ok. Does It often
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Then noise is coming from the speakers
JA: What year is your 911?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your 911 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I brought it to Ford today. They never heard of the problem. They reset the sync and the battery
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The battery was changed out
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like an internal fault in the radio assembly itself.I have seen several radio assemblies cause a fault like this here in the past before needing removed and repaired by an authorized repair center or removed and replaced for this issue.I would have the radio checked into further when acting up if you can as I suspect this is the radio itself at fault usually requiring replacement.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete