Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I put in a new speaker box. After having the doors open for

Customer Question

I put in a new speaker box. After having the doors open for about 4 hours. Engine Fail safe code + Service engine and wrench light came on. Put a new throttle body and coil pack on. reset the pcm and still have engine failsafe
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: yes and II have taken neg cable off battery. Jumped pos to neg wire. And my scanner is still not getting rid of Throttle body and coil pack codes.
JA: Great. If you share the code with me, I'll pass it along to the Ford Mechanic. He'll be able to diagnose your issue much faster with a code. What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 05 ford exployer. And codes p2100 and p2304 and now codes p2507 and p2710 come up.
JA: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just said I replaced the throttle body,coil pack. and rest the pcm. Still messed up
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 22 days ago.

Where did you put the speaker box?
Where did you get the throttle body?
Also, is it a 4 door Explorer

Explorer Sport Trac ?