Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I got 1995 ford f250 diesel and I replace the fuel pump and

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I got 1995 ford f250 diesel and I replace the fuel pump and my wife cut the iner fender with a saw all and cut some wire but I check but none go to the computer or to the injector I don.t know if it groung I got no power to injector but some on glow plug and don't start it turn and fuel blow fuel
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: on the glow plug on and go
JA: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just check the glow plug and no power to injector I check all fuse and the solenoi
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need a simple wiring diagram and what it test
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 24 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done already is to reconnect the broken and damaged wiring properly then check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If this is or has been checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete