Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a 2002 expedition with, I think is a blend door

Customer Question

hello Pearl Wilson my name is ***** ***** and I have a 2002 expedition with, I think is a blend door actuator problem. Someone cut 2 pieces of plastic out from behind the glove compartment to, probably, rig it to work for the AC but now I cant get heat. My question is can I stuff something in the space to get heat for now?
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: already checked and no leaks with full coolant
JA: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: really haven't tried much except to stuff a towel in but I still cant feel heat. and yes I,m going to attempt it myself.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that's about it
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  kalamykid replied 24 days ago.

Can you send me a pic so I can see what has been done?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hope this is ok
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.