Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I am swapping out engine on my 2003 f450 the guy at the junk

Customer Question

I am swapping out engine on my 2003 f450 the guy at the junk yard sold me a 99 7.3l. It only comes with one solenoid on top of engine. The question is one my mechanic does not know where the power line from the fuel pump on the rail goes to. 2 Right behind the air filter is a 3 relay setup that has a wire coming out of it that he also does not know where it goes.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Was your engine or the replacement a California engine?

If they just replaced the engine then why is the fuel pump wiring on the frame rail messed with?

What is this wire color from the relays?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris