Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2003 Ranger 4.0 changed water pump was leaking out of the

2003 Ranger 4.0 changed water pump was leaking out of the weap hole , was long over due. But now I find I also have a leak at the drivers side rear of the engine , I can't seem to find this leak even woth a mirror and this leak is almost as bad a the water pump was. In a matter of a couple of minuets running it leaves a puddle about a foot round . Where should I be looking?

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Lester have you looked at the freeze plugs?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No . Thought to . Will tomorrow

Okay let me know, Ill be here in the afternoon on Sunday. We can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry I never got back to this. Found the problem to be the sensors on the thermostat housing leaking coolant that was flowing to the back of the block. If you can I would like to respond with a good rating for you if it's not too late thank you and sorry

Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you for the rating as well. You should be able to rate the service now.