Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Is there a way to test the LPOP? I know my oil level is fine

Customer Question

is there a way to test the LPOP? I know my oil level is fine but is it possible that the additive I used for cleaning the engine could have made the oil too thin or something?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

do you have a scan tool with LPOP value?

Expert:  Ray M. replied 8 months ago.

What is happening? is the high pressure pump reservoir not filling up and the truck is a no start? By the way thanks for requesting me.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The tech that was assisting has opted out. Would you like me to help?