Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2008 Ford E350 with 160K miles. I have a few

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Ford E350 with 160K miles. I have a few questions.I hear and feel a little rattle in the steering wheel when I turn right or left. What could this be and how to fix?Sometimes I hear what appears to be the brake caliper be frozen and when I'm going slow like 3-5mph I hear what sound like the brakes are slightly engaged in the front. What could this be and how to fix?The rear doors rattle alot when I'm driving. What can I do to stiffen them and the truck as a whole?Can you provide instructions on how to do a tune up on this van?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Johnny,

Due to Justanswers site policy we are only allowed to address one topic per post, which one of the 4 topics in the post would you like to address?