Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

My old module had an internal fault I replaced with a new

Customer Question

My old module had an internal fault I replaced with a new one but can't pull configuration out of old one
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 07 expedition
JA: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and I have a scanner an autel new module is already in but tells me I need to configure manually but I don't have the codes
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Where can I find the codes that start with 760-01-01
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

What module are you replacing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Abs module
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Vin of vehicle is 1fmfk19508la01115

You will need the as built data to enter the programming into the ABS module when programming a blank ABS module that you can not get the configuration out of the old module. Once that is done then the ABS module will need to be programmed to the most recent update level from Ford. If you take the vehicle to a dealer they can do all of that for one hour of labor. You can also take your vin# ***** a dealer and they can access Ford oasis to get you the as built data numbers to enter. They likely will not charge you to get you those calibration numbers.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have entered the as build data but it says unsuccesful

Possible causes when it will not configure with the as built data are going to be:

The ABS module is not getting all the powers and grounds it needs

Your scan tool is not sophisticated enough like the IDS tool

The ABS module you got is damaged or was refurbished incorrect.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris