Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Keep blowing fuse for fuel pump but all have been replaced

Customer Question

keep blowing fuse for fuel pump but all have been replaced ie fuel pump ccrm now found that theres a possiabilty that my nov 98 fuse box is miss marked I found that my ecm is been replaced by a diablo chip will that blow my fuse if it bad
JA: Has your car been stalling?
Customer: no just wont start died one day and was checking every thing blew 2o fuses trying to fix and one day it just energized fuel pump worked great for 25 starts and died again and keeps blowing fuse fuel pump manuel says but have read that some are miss marked
JA: What year is your Diablo?
Customer: 2000 it says on it
JA: Are you fixing your Diablo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no replce fuel pump and ccrm have did all diagnoses I know of and then found that the ecm had a different chip in the end with a big diablo sticker holding it in in the ford ecm
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
1998 ford mustage gt 4.6
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
nov is half cobra parts

Thanks,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/FP.png

Can you respond after viewing the link?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris