Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

How do you remove the front bumper cover and valiance on a

Customer Question

How do you remove the front bumper cover and valiance on a 2015 for explorer. Where are the bolts and in what order do I remove the pieces.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

HI,

Ok, you will remove the front fender moulding(commonly called the fender splash shield), then remove the splash shield under the bumper and the top radiator cover/shield, then remove the bumper cover. I have attached step by step directions with diagrams and photos of all retainer locations

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

If you have any other questions on this, feel free to ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT button, otherwise please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so.Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for pics..hopefully tomorrow i will attemp the job and let you know thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Ok, sounds good.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have been sick..hopefully next 2 days i will try the repair..iam very happy with you but i dont want to close the case until i try you diagram incase i have issues
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

HI,

no problem and hope you feel better