Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

The light #12 is flashing, just started this morning, it is

Customer Question

the light #12 is flashing, just started this morning
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: it is a yellow circle with an exclamation mark in the center and it has resembles sun rays coming out of it. it blinks constantly
JA: What is the model of your '12 Ford?
Customer: 03
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: havent tried anything, it just started blinking on my way to work this morning. i had to have my gasoline sensor replaced and my fuel pump replaced, the sprk plug wires and spark plugs and fuel filter have all been replaced within the last two weeks
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the service engine light came on and was blinking and then it went off. It came on after I accelerated rather quickly.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

2003 Ford what?

Do you still need help with it?