Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Unit would not start aftertrying four times. Batter strength

Customer Question

Unit would not start aftertrying four times. Batter strength good so rpm present for oil pressure. Had towed to dealer, coulnot duplicate but error readings indicated "cam position sensor" and "IPC" sensor were not up to par. Replaced senses. Has been run. And started several times with no problems. Vehicle sat on slight inclined driveway and required trying. To start three times before it fired. Started and ran smooth no indication of air or othrt contamination. Will parking ion incline allow fuel in line to bleed down requiring excessive cranking to charge the system.?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  david craig replied 1 month ago.

Hi Im David, what year and model and engine size???????

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance with this? If so, please reply with the following info? What is the year, make, model of vehicle and engine?

If not, please inform me so I can send to customer service for assistance.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!