Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2011 Fusion SE with 2.5 4 cyl. Recently, the cabin

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Fusion SE with 2.5 4 cyl. Recently, the cabin filter was replaced and I replaced the battery, not using a power source during replacement. I later noticed that my upper air vents on the passenger side are blowing air that is substantially warmer than the driver side with AC set to cold. I have manual AC system-no dual temp controls.
Category: Ford
Expert:  david craig replied 2 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. allow me a few to look up some information on your vehicle, thank you.

"Remove your hvac fuse 15 for 10 sec - reinstall fuse. Start engine "DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING FOR 3 MINUTES" Recalibration of module will accure when power is lost(fuse pulled, battery changed or died) If hvac reset did not work you have a trouble code - reset BCM There are two ways to reset your body control module Go to the engine, Remove BOTH battery cables (for the sake of CAUTION remove air bag fuse and wait 5 MINUTES) Hold both cables together for 1 minute - drains KAM (keep alive memory). Put everything back together Start the engine "DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING FOR 3 MINUTES" If you have no broken parts - system not default (normal operation)"

checking in to see how its going